In recent years, Engliterra has successfully prepared candidates for international tests such as:
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- OET – Occupational English Test
- B1 Preliminary for Schools (PET)
- B1 Preliminary (PET)
- B2 First (FCE)
- B2 First for Schools (FCE)
- C1 Advanced (CAE)
- C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- B1 Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary)
- B2 Business Vantage (BEC Vantage)
- C1 Business Higher (BEC Higher)
This course provides a thorough preparation for different types of writing (formal letters, transactional letters, reports, articles, proposals, reviews) necessary for college and university students.
This course provides students with the language necessary to pursue business-related career goals.
Language practice based in relevant real world situations, integrated skills approach, key business concepts.
Skills covered: speaking, formal writing, correspondence, presentations, negotiations, career specific vocabulary, practice for Business English examinations.
Learn about: Job Interviews and Meetings, Recruitment, Budgeting, Stock Market, Banking, Investments and Savings, Pricing, Advertising, Branding and Sales.
Improve your career prospects with a course in your field of interest:
- Aviation, Cabin Crew
- Banking, Insurance and Financial Services
- Sales and Marketing
- Medical English
- Travel and Tourism
- Hotels and Catering
- Customer Care
- Human Resources
Spoken and written communication in work environment.
Career specific vocabulary and context.
Four key language components covered: reading, listening, speaking, writing.
Become more confident and gain effective command on the language this General English course.
Features and benefits:
- initial assessment test to identify the most suitable starting point for a learner’s study.
- focus on developing the four main communication skills: speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- build vocabulary quickly and effectively, learn new English words while having fun at the same time
- rapid progress in grammar, pronunciation, fluency, coherence, comprehension
- general topics to build learner’s lexical resource and confidence on the most common themes encountered in life
- one-to-one lessons, in person or via Skype
- free study materials
- content adapted to suit learner’s needs
Thought-provoking conversation on topics of interest: culture, work, school, entertainment, human relationships, travel, food, hobbies, lifestyle, etc.